Hidden Autumn Estate
Experience Crom like you never have before by taking a trip on water using the 100 year old traditional wooden craft. We'll be stopping off at various locations on the estate that are mostly unseen and unexplored!
- Booking essential
Autumn is one of the most beautiful times of year to explore Crom with its golden woodlands, historic ruins and wildlife such as deer and red squirrels.
Join our rangers for an unseen guided tour of Crom, as we visit some of the outlying areas and islands of the estate; some of which can only be accessed by water.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 028 6773 8118
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable footwear such as wellies and clothing essential. Tea/Coffee is provided, but please bring own packed lunch.
- Must be active for walking and be reasonably fit to be able to board on and off the boat Please note that use of the Cot is weather dependent.
- Booking is essential, as each Cot is restricted to a maximum of 8 persons.
|26 October 2019||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 16:00||Available|