Hidden Autumn Estate
Experience Crom like you never have before by taking a trip on water using the 100 year old traditional wooden craft, followed by an unseen hidden Autumn walk!
- Booking essential
Autumn is one of the most beautiful times of year to explore Crom with its array of woodlands, historic ruins and wildlife such as deer and red squirrels. Join our rangers for an unseen guided tour of the many different hidden areas and secrets of Crom, that are only accessible by water!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 028 6773 8118
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable footwear such as wellies and clothing essential. Tea/Coffee is provided, but please bring own packed lunch.
- Must be active for walking and be reasonably fit to be able to board on and off the boat.
- Please note that this event is weather dependent and that booking is essential, as each Cot is restricted to a maximum of 8 persons.
|27 October 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 16:00||Available|