Discover Lavenham's Secrets
Join us for a short talk about the Guildhall over coffee and biscuits before enjoying a guided walk around historic Lavenham uncover secrets and hidden tales. Lovely light lunch included.
- Booking essential
A guided walk around the historic centre of this unique medieval village. Join us for coffee & shortbread in our pretty Tearoom, where there will be a short talk about the building before you set off to discover the hidden gems and secrets of Lavenham. If time allows your guide will take you to the Church of St Peter & Paul, one of the finest parish churches in England. The tour lasts around two hours. After the walk, join us back at the Guildhall for a light lunch and refreshments.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Per Adult
Child £7.50Per Child
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Limited places - early booking recommended.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Come and meet us at the Guildhall Tea room to the left of the Guildhall located in the Market Place.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable footwear/clothes suitable to weather
- Suitable for wheelchair users- although please note the village does have steep slopes, and not all of the tearoom is accessible to wheelchairs.
|10 March 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|14 April 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|12 May 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|9 June 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|14 July 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|11 August 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|8 September 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|13 October 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|