Discover Lavenham's Secrets
Join us for a short talk about the Guildhall over coffee and pastries before enjoying a guided walk around historic Lavenham uncover secrets and hidden tales.
- Booking essential
A guided walk around the historic centre of this unique medieval village. Join us for coffee & shortbread in our pretty Tearoom, where there will be a short talk about the building before you set off to discover the hidden gems and secrets of Lavenham. The tour lasts around two hours.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Limited places - early booking recommended.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Come and meet us at the Guildhall Tea room to the left of the Guildhall located in the Market Place.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable footwear/clothes suitable to weather
- Suitable for wheelchair users- although please note the village does have steep slopes, and not all of the tearoom is accessible to wheelchairs.
|10 August 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|19 August 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|14 September 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|16 September 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|12 October 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|21 October 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|9 November 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|