Open Air Theatre: Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
Join Badger, Ratty, Mole and Toad for a perfect summer adventure. What starts as a search for the best picnic spot rapidly turns into the most hilarious escapades.
- Booking essential
Pack a picnic to enjoy from 6.30pm before the performance begins at 7pm.
Event ticket prices
- Family ticket (2A,2C) £40.00
- Booking details
- Call TBA
- Details will be available on how to book online and telephone from the 6th June.
- Children 17 and under to be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Seating is not provided so please bring low back seats or rug and suitable clothing for weather conditions. Picnics are welcome.
- The castle by its very nature has steep slopes, uneven paths and steps. The theatre is always performed in the Outer Bailey which is accessible to wheelchair users with help.
- Adult: 17+ years. Child: 5-16 years. Family: 2 adults & 2 children.
|11 August 2017||19:00 - 21:00||Available|