Signs of spring - snowdrops at the Courts Garden
Welcome in the spring with a refreshing stroll around the garden and enjoy this season's early arrivals.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Take our self-led snowdrop trail and find out a little more about some of the snowdrops we grow. Learn about how to distinguish between different types of snowdrop and take home some useful tips from our head gardener on how to keep them healthy and looking good.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Supervised children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Arrive at the main entrance.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for an outdoor walk over paths and grass and appropriate for the weather. Waterproofs may be required.
- The garden is mostly level and the majority of areas are accessible to wheelchairs. Please note that part of the route is on grass, which may become muddy if wet. Accessible toilet.
- This is a self-led trail, more suitable for adults, which will take you to all areas of the garden.
|24 February 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|25 February 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|26 February 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|28 February 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|1 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|2 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|3 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|4 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|5 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|7 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|8 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|9 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|
|10 March 2019||11:00 - 17:30||Available|