Cinderella outdoor theatre
In an enchanted kingdom in a faraway land magical creatures and fairy godmothers come together to tell the best loved of all fairy tales.
- Booking essential
Full of song, mirth, and joy for the summer ahead, join us on Cinderella’s journey of a lifetime to a magical ball where nearly anything is possible especially if it is before midnight.
Children old and young alike are invited to dress in their favourite fairy tale characters and join for the midsummer ball dance in Erddig's Rose Garden.
Event ticket prices
Child £11.00Age 6-16
- Child under 5 £0.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) £50.00
- Booking details
- Call 0
- All bookings via See Tickets. Erddig is the venue.
- Children welcome
- Meeting point
- Entry through the Visitor Welcome building and follow the directions of the stewards. The performance will take place in the Rose Garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wrap up warm.
- Accessible to all with ramped access to the gardens. Drop off point with a 5 - 10 minute walk to the Rose Garden.
- Gates open at 5.30pm with the performance starting at 6.30pm.