The Dawn Chorus of Maidenhead Thicket
Come and immerse yourself in the chorus of birdsong with our local expert as you wander through Maidenhead Thicket.
- Booking essential
Early to rise with a 5.30am start, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from local expert and author Brian Clews. You'll experience the Thicket at early dawn when the tunes of song birds sing out over everything else. After the guided walk a continental breakfast is provided giving you the chance to have a chat and soak up the last sounds of the dawn chorus.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Refunds only given if the event is cancelled by the National Trust 5% booking fee applies
- Children aged 6 and above are welcome with parental supervision.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the National Trust car park at Henley Road, SL6 6QL, easily accessible from the A404M, about 200m from the A4 roundabout, on the left. One of our Rangers will be there to greet you.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear that you do not mind getting muddy. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Paths are accessible but will be through the woodland so will be bumpy, a little muddy and not suitable for wheelchairs.
- A continental breakfast and hot drinks will be provided after the walk, please advise us of any dietary requirements and bring any other snacks or drinks you may need. 5% booking fee applies
|13 April 2019||05:30 - 08:00||Available|