Sherborne Park Ranger Walks
Our rangers will take you off the normal footpaths to visit some of the sites made famous by BBC Springwatch and Autumnwatch.
- Booking essential
See red kites soaring overhead in big skies and sweeping views across Sherborne Old Park and Sherborne Brook as you join our rangers for a walk off the beaten track to visit some of the sites featured on BBC Springwatch and Autumnwatch.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01451 844257
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walks will leave from the Watermeadows Car Park (GL54 3DL), which is on the road from Sherborne to Clapton-on-the-Hill
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and wear walking shoes or comfortable trainers
- The walk is 2-3 miles across open countryside with uneven ground
|9 February 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|23 February 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|9 March 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|23 March 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|6 April 2018||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|20 April 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|4 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|18 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|