An outdoor workout for mums, expectant mums, dads, grandparents and carers on Wednesday mornings. Enjoy the stunning surroundings of Penrhyn Castle's grounds - all while baby sleeps in the buggy!
- Booking essential
A friendly outdoor workout session led by a qualified local instructor, Natasha. These will be real outdoor workouts to improve strength and stamina (rather than just a walk with a buggy) in a friendly and no pressure environment. Booking is essential and the sessions cost £4.50 or £5.50 if booked in blocks, or £6.50 for one.
- Per class when block book 4 classes £5.50
- Single class £6.50
- Per class when block book 10 classes £4.50
- Booking details
- Call 07919131516
- Please register via Natasha's website and complete her health questionnaire.
- Babies and toddlers in buggys are welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at 9.45am outside the Visitor Welcome Centre in the car park (toilets available). The sessions will begin at 10am and end at around 11am.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up well if the weather is cooler, and wear suitable shoes.
- The sessions are suitable for all fitness levels and suitable for mums from 6 weeks postnatal or from 10-12 weeks after a traumatic labour. Please contact Natasha if you have any questions.
- If you are a National Trust member please bring your membership card to scan at the Visitor Centre. Each scan generates income for Penrhyn Castle, without any additional cost to yourself. The Castle Café is open from 10.30am. So bring your purse/wallet if you would like to treat yourself to something afterwards.
|27 March 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|3 April 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|10 April 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|1 May 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|8 May 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|15 May 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 May 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|