Autumnal Garden Tour
Take in the autumnal hot spots with a unique, free tour with our friendly garden guides.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
With plenty of autumnal tones, the gardens look fantastic during the autumn season. With this special tour, our garden guides will take you to all of the season's hotspots taking in planting of autumn interest.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£26.00||£23.60|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£16.70||£14.80|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
If arriving by cycle, on foot or public transport, please enquire about our green ticket.
Please note that we now offer a whole site admission ticket only. When you buy your admission ticket you're directly supporting our vital conservation work here at Anglesey Abbey.
- Booking details
- Call 01223810086
- Tickets for this unique tour must be booked in advance. Please call Visitor Reception to book.
- This tour is suitable for children too.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet by the Community Wall on the garden side of the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress suitably for the weather. This tour varies in terrain, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- This tour varies in length and terrain, so please call ahead if you have any queries. Mobility scooters are available, booking is advisable.
|23 October 2018||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|25 October 2018||11:00 - 13:00||Available|