Foxbury Forest School
Nature-inspired learning through play. Take part in fun activities, including den building, wild art, green woodwork skills, outdoor cookery and more.
- Booking essential
Forest School is an alternative educational approach that focuses on developing children's personal, social and emotional development through regular outdoor experiences. Each session gives time and space to develop skills, interest and understanding through a range of activities which provide practical, hands-on experiences in a natural environment. Children are encouraged to play and participate freely in child-led activities, designed to fit in with the early years curriculum.
Event ticket prices
Child £4.00per extra sibling
Child £4.50Childminder Rate
- Booking details
- Call 01794 344020
- Aimed at 0 - 5 yrs, for all abilities
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Half Moon car park, Foxbury Common, New Forest, off Blackhill Road, East Wellow SO51 6AQ
- What to bring and wear
- Activities will be taking place outdoors, so please dress appropriately. Stout footwear advised. Bring a packed lunch. All materials are provided by the Forest School team.
- The group will be based around Foxbury's private basecamp, approximately 15 minutes from the car park. Wide gravel tracks through the site. On-site toilets.
- Foxbury Forest School will be provided by CQFW accredited Level 3 Forest School Leaders with years of Forest School experience.
|25 January 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|8 February 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|22 February 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|8 March 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|22 March 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|19 April 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|3 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|17 May 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Available|