Top of the Gorge 2020 weekend ticket - camping first release
Weekend access to Top of the Gorge festival, including campsite pitch for nights of Friday 12 & Saturday 13 June.
- Booking essential
Includes parking, campsite pitch for one tent, plus talks, films, music, selected workshops and many adventure activities that are free as part of the festival.
Chargeable events and activities booked separately at nationaltrust.org.uk/cheddar-gorge.
Arrive from 5pm Friday 14 June, depart by 5pm Sunday 16 June.
Event ticket prices
Child £22.00age 5-17
Family £70.002A 2C
Family £70.002A 3C
Family £70.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome. Under 5s go free.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The festival hub, is located in paddocks above Black Rock at the top of Cheddar Gorge, ST487/543. Vehicle access is via Warren Farm in Blagdon, BS40 7XR.
- What to bring and wear
- Tent and camping equipment. Small gas stoves only please.
- Accessible toilets on site. Parking on site.
- · Small amounts of alcohol may be brought on site. · Dogs are permitted, but they must be very well behaved and kept on leads and under control at all times. Please ensure you have bags to clear up after your pet. · Please no parking in the camping area itself. · Please respect your neighbours, some of whom may have children, and avoid making unnecessary noise after 10pm. · Please use the bins provided, noting recycling labels. · Please no generators or sound systems - we have a range of ace entertainment options you can enjoy with other festival-goers. · There will be a small firepit on site, which will be monitored by rangers, but no other open fires are to be lit within these areas. · No fireworks, powered vehicles, drones or pan pipes please.
|12 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|
|13 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|
|14 June 2020||16:00 - 18:00||Available|