Barrington Bushcraft for over 10s
Discover the magic of starting a fire from scratch and cooking your own food in the wilderness.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join the bushcraft instructors in Barrington Court's woodland to learn how to start a fire from scratch, make primitive tools, learn basic survival skills and cook your own food on an open fire. Children must be 10 years old to take part in this activity.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult family||£16.60||£15.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children over 10 years old.
- Meeting point
- Normal admission prices to the property apply. Please go to reception to check in and find out where to meet the instructors.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable, outdoor clothes. You will be working outside so please dress for the weather.
- The sessions will be taking place in an area of woodland near Barrington Court's cricket pitch. The woods are wheelchair accessible but the paths are not hard-surfaced and can be bumpy. Please speak to the reception team when you arrive and they will show you the best route.
- All children under the age of 18 must have an adult parent or guardian accompanying them at all times. Accompanying adults will not be charged for the activity but normal admission to the property applies.