Halloween pumpkin carving & scary mask making at Saddlescombe Farm
Choose your own pumpkin and then transform it into your own scary creation then make your own Halloween animal mask!
- Booking essential
Hunt for your pumpkin in Saddlescombe Farm's walled garden, carve it into your own scary creation, and then if you have time, make your own scary animal mask!
Free refreshments provided.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the layby opposite the farm. On entering the farm follow signs to the learning barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable clothing and shoes for the outdoors. Please provide your own knife for carving the pumpkin.
- Wheelchair friendly, accessible toilets available
|2 November 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|14:00 - 14:00||Available|