'A Sea of Enchantment' creative writing workshop by The Write Road
Experience Arlington Court in a different way by joining a creative writing workshop which focuses on our fascinating collection. Join Lu Hersey and Lottie Sweeney, from The Write Road, to start your creative journey.
- Booking essential
A creative writing workshop that centres around the idea of sea myths and magic, conjuring inspiration with a guided visualisation to an island of enchantment. The day includes writing exercises, discussion and note taking, and an opportunity to have a closer look at the spectacular shell collections at Arlington Court.
Lu is an award winning, published children's writer with an MA in Writing for Young People. Lottie has an MA in Creative Writing, specialising in poetry.
Event ticket prices
All £60.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please note a 5% booking fee applies.The ticket price includes entry to Arlington Court for the day.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the education room, next to the visitor toilets.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring snacks and lunch with you, the tea-room will be open from 10.30am-5pm serving snacks and food if needed.
- The education room is completely accessible, the ground floor of the house can be seen but unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the first floor.
- More information about the event organisers here: http://thewriteroad.co.uk/ If all three workshops are booked, you can have a piece of writing, up to 5,000 words, critiqued by the workshop leaders, Lu or Lottie. Tickets go on sale 19/02/2018.
|21 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|