Staged on the second weekend of each month, this fast, undulating, road-closed 10k race set at the beautiful Tatton Park in Cheshire is a perfect opportunity to get a PB over the 10k distance.
- Booking essential
Staring at 9am, before the park opens, gives runners a unique opportunity to charge down the traffic free and scenic Knutsford Drive before returning back to finish to collect a well deserved Tatton 10k medal. This will be a RunBritain-licensed and chip-timed 10k. Entry includes a RunThrough Tatton Park themed medal, free entry to Tatton Park for all runners, bananas and flapjacks Entries are limited to 500 per month. www.runthrough.co.uk
- Per runner £18.50
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374400
- This race is intended for adults.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Directions will be given on entry to the parkland.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate outdoor running clothes. The parkland can be muddy, so appropriate shoes are essential.
- Disabled parking is available near the starting site.
|15 September 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|13 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|