BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017 terms and conditions
Our BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017 terms and conditions.
Key Terms for the National Trust BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017
- All profits from this raffle will be donated to the National Trust (Registered Charity No. 205846) by National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (registered company No. 1083105), registered office address: Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA
- You must be 16 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to purchase a Raffle Ticket or receive a Prize.
- Each Raffle Ticket will be sold for £1.
- The Closing Date for the National Trust BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017 is 6 August 2017 at 17:00
- The Prizes for the Draw are: £500.00 worth of National Trust holidays (1st Prize), £50 Cotswold Outdoors gift card (2nd Prize), £50 Cotswold Outdoors gift card (3rd Prize), Garden Gift Set: NT Berrington Floral Vine Kneeler, NT Berrington Floral Vine Thermometer, NT Berrington Floral Vine Pruner (4th Prize), Nature Gift Set: NT 3 Terracotta Pots in Wooden Crate, NT Aged Terracotta Pot, Slate Roof Bird House (5th Prize), Children’s Nature Gift Set: NT Complete Bird Spotter’s Kit, 50 Things Notebook (6th Prize), Garden Tool Gift Set: x2 Woodlodge outdoor plant pots (7th Prize). In addition to the main prizes there will be a £10 National Trust gift card for 5 lucky runners-up.
1. To be eligible to purchase a Raffle Ticket, a person must:
a) be 16 years of age or over;
b) not be an employee of the National Trust
c) comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Each Raffle Ticket will be sold for £1.
3. National Trust may, at its sole discretion, refuse to sell a Raffle Ticket to any person without giving reasons.
4. A Raffle Ticket may not be transferred from a person listed as the owner of the respective Raffle Ticket on the National Trust’s records to another person.
5. By purchasing a Raffle Ticket you confirm that you are 16 years or older at the date when you purchased the Raffle Ticket. If the National Trust determines that a Ticket Holder is under the age of 16 at the date the Raffle Ticket was purchased, the Ticket Holder shall not be entitled to any Prize and National Trust will return to the Ticket Holder the amount paid by them the Raffle Ticket(s).
6. National Trust reserves the right to verify the age of any person seeking to purchase a Raffle Ticket or a Ticket Holder, at any time (including after a Raffle Ticket has been purchased), by requesting such proof of age as National Trust may require. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
7. By purchasing, or attempting to purchase, a Raffle Ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Payment for a Raffle Ticket can only be made in person at a Point of Sale
9. Payment for a National Trust BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017 Raffle Ticket can only be made in cash. Card, Cheques, Charities Aid Foundation or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets at this event.
10. A person may not purchase more than £100 of Raffle Tickets
How to enter
11. Raffle Tickets may be purchased from a Point of Sale.
12. Raffle Ticket stubs must be completed with the holder’s contact details and must be returned with payment to a National Trust representative at the relevant Point of Sale.
13. The Closing Date for the National Trust BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017 is 6 August 2017 at 17:00.
14. The Draw will take place on 8 August 2017 at National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA.
15. Raffle Tickets for the Draw will be drawn randomly.
16. The result of the Draw is final.
17. The Ticket Holder of the first Raffle Ticket drawn will receive £500.00 worth of National Trust holidays, subject to conditions below:
a) Can between 1 April 2017 and 31 March 2022 book any number of National Trust holiday cottages, botheys or bunkhouses, up to a combined total value of £500.00.
i. Booking of the cottage/bothey/bunkhouse will be subject to availability. To check availability please visit: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays
ii. Any booking will be subject to the Holiday Cottages terms and conditions in use at the time of booking.
iii. The Terms and Conditions will include terms relating to; cancellation charges, amendment charges and any other associated fees.
iv. The Terms and Conditions require a person aged 18 or over to be responsible for each booking. If the winner is aged 18 or over they will be the person responsible for each booking. If the winner is aged 16 or 17 at the time of any booking, they will be required to nominate a member of their party that is aged 18 or over to act as the person responsible for that booking.
v. The prize cannot be substituted for cash at a later date.
vi. The winner will be responsible for any costs above the value of £500.00
vii. Should £500.00 worth of holidays not be taken by 31 March 2022, the outstanding amount cannot be carried over or claimed as cash.
viii. The National Trust will not be responsible for any Transport costs associated with fulfilling the prize.
18. The subsequent prizes are:
2nd Prize: £50 Cotswold Outdoors gift card
3rd Prize: £50 Cotswold Outdoors gift card
4th Prize: Garden Gift Set: NT Berrington Floral Vine Kneeler, NT Berrington Floral Vine Thermometer, NT Berrington Floral Vine Pruner
5th Prize: Nature Gift Set: NT 3 Terracotta Pots in Wooden Crate, NT Aged Terracotta Pot, Slate Roof Bird House
6th Prize: Children’s Nature Gift Set: NT Complete Bird Spotter’s Kit, 50 Things Notebook
7th Prize: Garden Tool Gift Set: x2 Woodlodge outdoor plant pots
Runner up Prizes: £10 National Trust Gift Card for 5 lucky runners-up.
Fulfilment of Prizes
19. The person who wins the First Prize will be notified by telephone where possible. All other winners of Prizes will be notified in writing. The winner of the first prize will also be contacted by a member of the National Trust Holidays Team within 28 days of the draw to provide further information as to how the holidays can be claimed.
20. All Prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
21. All winners will be notified in writing. A complete list of winners of Prizes will be available from 15 August 2017 by visiting our website www.nationaltrust.org.uk/raffles.
22. By entering the National Trust BBC Countryfile Live Raffle 2017, if you win a Prize you agree to the National Trust using your first name and home county on our website and otherwise to promote the raffles operated by the National Trust.
23. The National Trust provides the right to self-exclude.
24. You may request to be excluded from all raffles operated by the National Trust.
25. If you wish to self-exclude, you can:
a) follow the self-exclusion procedure in the Raffles section of the Website; or
b) contact our Supporter Services team on the following phone number: 0344 800 1895 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. If you elect to self-exclude, you may not purchase National Trust Raffle Tickets for the period of self-exclusion and will not be sent any related marketing.
27. National Trust shall not be liable:
a) to any person for the National Trust’s inability to contact you and/or award any Prize due to any errors or omissions in the details you provide or your failure to update these details if they change;
b) for any interest of whatever nature claimed by person in a lost or stolen Raffle Ticket;
c) any matter beyond the National Trust’s reasonable control.
28. Should you have a complaint, please contact The Low Level Giving Manager, National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA
29. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.