Christmas Raffle 2015 terms and conditions
See the terms and conditions for our Christmas 2015 Raffle below:
Terms and conditions
- Participation in the National Trust Christmas Raffle 2015 costs £1 per raffle ticket.
- National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (registered company 1083105) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act. Responsible Person: Tim Butler, National Trust (Enterprises) Limited, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA.
- All profits from these raffles will be donated by Gift Aid to the National Trust, a registered charity (No.205846).
- The tickets may not be sold to, or by a person under 16 years of age or purchased by National Trust employees. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
- Payment for participation in the Christmas Raffle by mail can be made by cheque or credit/debit card. CAF or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets. Please do not send cash. Purchases of tickets at National Trust places can be made by cash. Credit/debit card payments may be accepted at some properties and may be subject to a minimum payment.
- Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- National Trust accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or credit/debit card provider.
- Tickets must be completed and sent directly to: Freepost RLTB-GEAJ-GJSA, National Trust Christmas Raffle 2015, Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6NG. Tickets purchased at National Trust places must be completed and handed into the place where purchased
- No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Closing date for the receipt of raffle tickets and raffle ticket payment for the Christmas Raffle 2015 is 15 January 2016.
- Tickets received after the closing date by post may not be entered into the draw but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated as otherwise by the sender.
- The raffle draw for the Christmas Raffle 2015 will take place on 22 January 2016.
- The draw will take place at: The Woods Group Limited, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6NG.
- Thirteen tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket number drawn will receive £10,000 cash (with the option to receive an equivalent value Icelandic Cruise if the winner prefers), the second ticket number drawn will receive £1,000 cash (with the option to receive an equivalent value Panasonic Smart TV if the winner prefers) and the third number drawn will receive £500 cash (with the option to receive an equivalent value Panasonic camera if the winner prefers). In addition to the three main prizes there will be 10 x National Trust gift hampers.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- The result of the Raffle draw is final.
- The winner of the first prize will be notified via telephone when possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
- A cheque will be sent out within 28 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered buyers of the winning raffle tickets.
- All winners will be notified in writing. A complete list of winners will be available from 29 January 2016 by calling our Supporter Services Centre on 0344 800 1895, or on this website.
- Should you have a complaint, please contact The Members & Donors Coordinator, National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA. A copy of our raffles complaints procedure is available here.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.