Dolaucothi site facilities
This National Trust owned site is run by volunteers. It is a quiet site just 200 metres from river Cothi. It is just a short distance from the Dolaucothi goldmine. It is also an excellent base for exploring the near by Brecon Beacons. Guests staying at the Dolaucothi Estate campsite benefit from the following facilities on site.
- There are no showers or toilets on the site, guests must provide their own.
- All pitches have electric and water hook up
- There are 13 hardstanding pitches.
At the Dolaucothi Estate:
(NT members get in free)
- NT Tea room - property opening times apply
- NT Shop - property opening times apply (not a food shop)
- Pub (walking distance) - Dolaucothi Arms
- Free parking
- Guided tours of the mine avaliable (please book tours - see website for details)
- Coarse fishing locally (permits required)