What's on offer
- each group is given a warm welcome and orientation on arrival
- welcome leaflets and walk maps
- area for picnics overlooking the beech woodland
- tea-room offering elevenses, lunchtime one-pot hot dishes, quiches and salads and afternoon tea
- please pre-book in advance as we've limited space for coach parking
How to book
We aim to make your visit as easy as possible by understanding your requirements and catering for your needs.
If you have any questions, want to pencil in a date or anything we can help with about your group visit, please give us call on 01491 628529 or drop us an email
Make a day of it
Greys Court is only a few miles from historic Henley-on-Thames
, a town made famous by the river. This traditional market town is a hive of activity during the summer months. Explore the history of the Thames from early archaeology to the Regatta and rowing at the River & Rowing Museum
Lovely local places
Explore the home of William Morris, founder of Morris Motors, at Nuffield Place
just 5 miles from us.