Houghton Mill site facilities
As well as the facilities at the adjacent mill the local village of Houghton is pictureseque, with thatch-roof cottages, it also has local amenities such as pubs and shops. The local area is perfect for nature lovers with plenty of opportunities for bird watching, walking, horse riding and cycling.
- Toilets: Ladies, 4 toilet, Men, 3 toilets
- Showers (free): Ladies 3 showers, 4 sinks, Men: , 3 showers, 4 sinks
- Accessible facilities: 1 shower, 1 toilet and sink
- Veg prep area and washing up area on site.
- Small shop selling basics items
- NT catering on site
- On-site booking office
- Laundry facilities:
- Washing machine - £3 per wash
- Tumble drier - £0.70 per 15 minutes
- Chemical toilet disposal
- Houghton Mill and Waterclose meadows is the local National Trust property, it is 100 metres from the campsite.
- Visitors to Houghton Mill property will have to pay the usual entrance fee, National Trust memebers can enter for free.
- Riverside tea room
- Toilets/ baby change at property
- Children's trails