How we can help you
Our expert team can bring unrivalled experience and knowledge from across the National Trust to help you achieve your ambition.
- We are flexible and can provide the right level of support to suit your needs and budget, from concept and planning through to mentoring and on the ground delivery.
- No off-the-shelf style packages - everything we do is bespoke and tailored to exactly what is needed in your situation and to getting to the right overall outcomes.
- We get to know you and what you want to achieve and pride ourselves on clarity of thinking.
- Our advice is always based on sound practice and real world experience, and our recommendations are always practical, prioritised and achievable.
- We have convening power – getting the right people to the table.
" I’ve enjoyed working with the Trust and the partnership has been increasingly based on shared understanding, trust and empathy of our respective positions. In addition, their creativity, connections and sense of humour have been greatly appreciated"
- Identify stakeholders, and design and facilitate a range of workshops and other tools to constructively engage them.
- Pinpoint and analyse the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to your site to draw out potential options for the future.
- Analysis of potential new uses for under-used buildings, landscapes and other assets.
- Developing a clear Vision with key stakeholders to build support. We also undertake master-planning for landscapes/heritage properties.
- Advice on commercial income generation – from big picture to nitty gritty including car parking, catering and retail, holiday accommodation, events, ceremonies and education.
- Funding options and help in exploring them.
- Visitor management and different ways to enhance visitor enjoyment.
- Marketing services including social media and web presence.
- Scoping and recommending the most appropriate governance or staffing structures, including those most pertinent for charitable and social enterprises business models.
- How best to recruit, develop and retain volunteers and to work with community groups.
- National Trust mentors to support you from report to implementation.
As appropriate we can bring all of the above together as a business plan that provides a 'route map' for the future of your heritage asset.