No.12 make a trail with sticks
Making a trail with sticks is a great way to keep your friends/siblings/parents following you round for a couple of hours! Here are some of our top tips for making your trail. Gather up lots of sticks so that you can lay them on the ground in the shape of arrows. Then you just need to find someone to follow your trail to the end!
- People to follow your trail
What to do:
Where can you make your trail?
- Woodland Walk, Waddeson Manor, Buckinghamshire
- Wallington, Northumberland
- Sheffield Park and Garden, Sussex
- Wizard Wix’s Willow Warren, Hatchlands Park, Surrey
- Allan Bank and Grasmere, Cumbria
- Badbury Woods, The Buscot and Coleshill Estates, Oxfordshire
- Powis Castle, Powys