Northern Ireland social media competition T&Cs
Terms and conditions
- Prize: a Peter Nash painting from the visitor centre
- To win simply post an image on the Giant’s Causeway Facebook Page @GiantsCausewayNationalTrust of your visit to the stones this year using #Iam1inamillion
- Competition closes Sunday 24 December 2017
- Winner announced Wednesday 3 January 2018
- Prize is non-refundable
- Judge’s decision is final
- This prize draw is open to residents of England, Northern Ireland or Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, follow the instructions on the National Trust NI Facebook page.
- Competition closes at the time stated on the social media post.
- Entry is to win the prize stated on the social media post.
- The winners will selected at random, unless otherwise stated.
- The prize draw is open until time stated on the social media post. Any person who enters after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date.
- The National Trust is not responsible for items lost in the post and will not replace them.
- There is no cash alternative and no exchanges are available.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.