Prize Draw - Win a stay in a holiday cottage in the South West
Enter our prize draw to win a holiday in one of the National Trust's holiday cottages in the South West - worth up to £750
The National Trust has 180 cottages in the South West. Whether you fancy a thatched cottage in a luxuriant garden, a cliff top cabin, a water tower turret, or the wing of an historic house, you could make it a dream come true by entering our prize draw.
To enter the competition either take the postcard with your name, email and telephone number entered in the space provided, when you visit a property in the South West, and hand in to the Visitor Reception area or click on the 'Enter the competion' link above.
- The prize is for a National Trust Holiday Cottage Break in the South West only, up to the value of £750.
- Guests may book a holiday of higher value but will need to pay the balance, if the holiday is less there will be no cash refund.
- The holiday is subject to availability and does not include any extras.
- No cash alternative or refund will be given. No exchanges are available.
- Winners must be over 18.
- Closing date is 24 July 2017. The holiday must be taken before 30 November 2018.
- Prize to be taken from National Trust Holiday Cottages brochure. The prize must be taken at a cottage located in Cornwall, Devon,Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or Dorset.
- To enter follow the instructions in this artcile.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of the prize.
This prize draw is open to residents of England, Northern Ireland or Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
The winner will selected at random. The draw will take place on 14 August 2017 and the winner will be notified of the result.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
The name of the winner can be obtained from the National Trust by e-mailing email@example.com