Snap happier: join the Panasonic Roadshow 2016
We’re delighted to welcome back the Panasonic Lumix Roadshow for a series of special photography days throughout 2016. Stopping at many of the special places we look after, these events will help make sure all your future days out are picture perfect.
Develop your shutter skills
Combining expert advice with some of the country’s most inspirational settings, this roadshow is the ideal place to improve your skills behind the viewfinder.
Whether you use an SLR, compact or smartphone, you’ll find professional photographers on hand, offering hints and tips on how to take better snaps. For a more in-depth master class, you can also join one of the guided photography walks around the property. These strolling sessions will give you new insights into the landscape and how to photograph it.
And that’s not all. If you fancy trying out some of the latest equipment, you can grab a 4K Panasonic Lumix camera to use for the day. Sadly, you’ll have to return it, but you can keep the SD card with all your snaps as a memento. And for those who prefer their souvenirs slightly larger, you can also take home a printed portrait, taken by one of the experts.
Your choice of picturesque locations
The Panasonic Lumix Roadshow will be touring the country from May to November 2016, visiting many of the special places we look after. There’s no need to book – just turn up and get snapping.
We hope to see you on one of these dates:
• 7 – 8 May: Killerton, Devon
• 30 – 31 May: Box Hill, Surrey
• 4 – 5 June: Bodiam Castle, East Sussex
• 11 – 12 June: Stowe, Buckinghamshire
• 18 – 19 June: Chirk Castle, Wrexham
• 25 – 26 June: Studland, Dorset
• 1 – 3 July: Lacock, Wiltshire
• 10 July: Dudmaston, Shropshire
• 30 – 31 July: Waddesdon Manor, Buckinghamshire
• 6 – 7 August: Calke Abbey, Derbyshire
• 10 – 11 September: Wasdale Campsite, Wastwater, Cumbria
• 23 – 25 September: Heddon Valley, Devon. Ticketed event
• 1 – 2 October: Dunham Massey, Cheshire
• 22 – 23 October: Knole, Kent
• 12 – 13 November: Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
• 26 – 27 November: Mount Stewart, Northern Ireland
Event timings and photo walks are subject to change in the event of adverse weather.
One of the great things about photography is that it appeals to young and old alike. Last year’s roadshow was hugely popular, with shutterbugs of all ages taking part, some of whom had never held a camera before. So feel free to come and say hello, even if you don’t think of yourself as a photographer – it’s a wonderful way to see a special place from a new perspective.