South West social media competition
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of England, Northern Ireland or Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, follow the instructions on the National Trust South West Facebook page or the National Trust South West Twitter page.
- Competition closes at the time stated on the social media post.
- Entry is to win the prize stated on the social media post.
- The winners will selected at random, unless otherwise stated.
- The prize draw is open until time stated on the social media post. Any person who enters after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by tweet, Facebook message or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The National Trust is not responsible for items lost in the post and will not replace them.
- There is no cash alternative and no exchanges are available.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- A list of winners can be obtained from the National Trust by e-mailing email@example.com.
Promoter: National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA