Spring magazine survey draw
Win a hamper of Tisserand products as featured in our spring magazine.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except for employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be made by entering the personal details requested at the end of the content survey. Only one entry may be made per person.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on Friday 29 April 2016. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. One winning entry will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. The winner will be notified by email by Friday 6 May 2016. If a winner cannot be contacted, the National Trust reserves the right to select another winner from the eligible entries which were received before the closing date.
8. The winner of the competition will win a hamper of National Trust Tisserand products worth £150. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and their names and counties may be published on the National Trust website, in the National Trust Magazine and other National Trust publications.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the National Trust and accordingly the National Trust may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.