Christmas lunches at Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal
One of the best things about Christmas is not only seeing all your family and friends but the hearty food that comes along with it. Bring everyone together with a Christmas lunch at Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal and tuck in to delicious festive fare from our kitchens.
You can choose from two or three courses for your Christmas meal. Have a look below at the menu for this December – we suspect that you’ll be tempted by all three tasty courses!
- Homemade soup of the day with fresh crusty bread (V)
- Crispy organic salmon and dill fishcake with a fennel & rocket salad served with our own tartare sauce.
- A salad of mulled pears, Wensleydale blue cheese and honeyed walnuts (V)
- Traditional roast turkey served with gravey, pigs in blankets, sage, onion and apricot stuffing, roast potatoes and cranberry sauce.
- Slow braised Fountains Abbey Estate venison casserole, served with herb and cranberry dumplings.
- Fountains Abbey Christmas roast vegetable wellington served with a mushroom and tarragon sauce (V)
- Homemade Christmas pudding, brandy sauce (V)
- Cranberry cheesecake with mulled wine sorbet (V)
- Rich dark chocolate and orange mousse with raspberry shortbread (V)
- 2 courses are £18.95
- 3 courses are £20.95
You can add on a tea or coffee and mince pie for an extra £2.95 if you'd like at the end. Tea and coffee is free for parties of six and over.