Getting out and about
There are some great walks around Fowey, with dramatic stretches of the South West Coast Path weaving through woodlands and around creeks. There's a quick walk around Covington woods, or if you've got more time then try Hall walk which takes you around both sides of the estuary. Or take in panoramic views from the Gribbin.
Grab a 50 things to do before you're11¾ book and get going on your very own adventure. This summer we've been canoeing down the river, looking out for the flash of a kingfisher and we've been cooking up some delicious grub on the campfire.
What are your favourites? Post your adventures on our Facebook page
Have a safe day out
- Stout footwear is advisable as many paths can be muddy
- Please be aware of dangerous cliff edges and unstable cliffs
- Currents and winds can make swimming hazardous
- Please watch the tide. Don't get cut off by rising water
- Keep children supervised
- Avoid getting between farm animals and their young
- Please keep your dog under close contol when lifestock are present
- If ponies or cows approach you let your dog off the lead