Winter indulgence at Goddards
Enjoy a traditional Terry Christmas at Goddards with a festive meal and warming sherry by the drawing room fire while you relax on the sofas after a garden stroll.
Celebrate the festive season like the Terry family
From curling up on the sofa and enjoying a sherry by the drawing room fire, to discovering the Christmas traditions of the Terry family and their factory workers, Goddards is opening its doors for a nostalgic run up to Christmas.
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until 17 December.
***December dates are booking up fast, now with limited availability. Call us on 01904 771956 to check dates and confirm your table***
Take a seat in the dining room that overlooks the Arts and Crafts garden and enjoy a two or three course meal. Lunch: £19.95 two courses, £24.95 three courses.
- Onion soup with gluten free cheese scone crouton.
- Mackerel and beet salad.
- Smoked salmon and herb mousse.
- Conisbee turkey and trimmings with seasonal vegetables.
- Beef, onion and red wine pie with season vegetables.
- Polenta and squash salad with goat's cheese and orange dressing.
- Classic Christmas pudding.
- Ginger and caramel cheesecake.
- Poached pears in honey and orange.
A winter's stroll and a warming sherry
Wrap up warm and wander through the gardens after your meal to enjoy the Goddards' Arts and Crafts rooms in winter.
Take a seat by the fire and finish off your visit with a sherry just like Noel and Kathleen Terry would have done all those years ago.