Christmas at Ilam Park
Explore Ilam Park this winter for far reaching Peak District views, festive family activities, Christmas tree sales and warming food and drinks in the Manifold Tea-room. A walk across the fields will take you to the famous stepping stones in Dovedale.
See Ilam Park in a different light this season, with frosty landscapes and peaceful walks. If it has snowed, why not build a snowman, bring your sledge, or make a snow angel?
- Buy a British sustainably grown Christmas tree at Ilam Park and help support conservation work in the Peak District. Sales each weekend in December, 10am to 4pm. A wide range of tree types and sizes.
- Our cosy shop in the stableyard has a range of festive gift ideas, greetings cards, warm wool blankets and a tasty food and drink selection.
- Stop off and warm up in the Manifold Tea-room where cakes and lunches are made daily. Or you could borrow a blanket and sit outside in the garden to take in the view.
- The parkland and gardens, car park and toilets are open everyday through the winter.
- The Manifold Tea-room, shop and visitor centre are open everyday except 24 - 25 December.
- Dogs are always welcome at Ilam Park and Dovedale, but please keep them on a lead to avoid disturbing the sheep and cattle. You'll find water bowls near the tea-room and visitor toilets.