Staying safe at Kynance
When the suns out, its great to enjoy the coast. However in these challenging times with a busy summer ahead, we are asking you to take care of yourselves and others by following these guidelines.
- Choose your time to visit. It is best to visit at low tide as the beach can fill up very quickly. Lizard Point Tide Times | Tidetimes.co.uk
- If the car park is full please come back another time – queuing on the main road or parking on nearby verges could block emergency services
- Respect social distancing, keeping the recommended distance from staff and other visitors at all times, wearing face masks as per government guidance
- Keep safe and respect the tides and strong currents
- Please take your rubbish home to recycle responsibly with you after your visit
- Help us keep Kynance a safe, healthy and enjoyable place for you and your dog, other visitors, wildlife and livestock. Please keep your dog in sight and under control - Council enforced dog ban is from1st July to the 31st August.,10AM-6PM.
- Disposable BBQ's and fires are not permitted
- If arriving by bike, please leave your bikes at the rack in the carpark, and access the cove on foot
- Overnight parking or camping is not permitted.
- Parking charges apply for non-members. Parking is free for National Trust members and Blue Badge holders: members, please scan your membership card for a ticket.
Pay and display machines accept cash only and do not accept notes or issue change. You can also pay using PayByPhone. We suggest downloading the App before you visit as mobile reception can be patchy. Charges vary from £2-£10.
Thank you for supporting our charity and our work to protect nature