Group visits to Little Moreton Hall
Little Moreton Hall is one of the finest examples of a timber-framed Tudor manor house in England. It remained in the same family from the 16th to the 20th century and it has a wonderful story to tell.
Essential information for groups
- Close to the M6 Junction17
- Discounted admission for non-members for groups of over 15 people
- Join our daily tours or book one exclusively for your group
- Mrs Dale's tea-room and the Little tea-room both within the hall
- Large shop and visitor reception near the car park
- Arrive for lunch or afternoon tea
- Easy to book - just call 01260 272018
- Download our 2017 group information pack (PDF)
Stay for lunch or afternoon tea during your visit. Try the little tea-room or Mrs Dale's pantry for either a lighter bite or a delicious meal.
Hear the fascinating stories of the hall and the Moreton family including our amazing Long Gallery, with our experienced guide. Either join a free public tour or book an exclusive one just for your group.
Time for another visit?
Why not combine your visit to Little Moreton Hall with a trip to Biddulph Grange Garden. It's only six miles away, so your group can visit both.
Call 01782 517999 to arrange your group visit.
Our exclusive tours are a chance for your group to experience the hall before other visitors arrive.
Groups are welcomed by one of our experienced tour guides for a tour lasting an hour. Your guide will take you round the ground floor before visiting the upper floors including the stunning Long Gallery.
These very special tours are only available at 10.30am.