In 2018 Moseley Old Hall will be open 7 days a week for the first time, as we have a new Thursday opening day. This means that there are more volunteering roles available than ever, so if you have a passion, want to develop skills, or simply want to meet more people Moseley Old Hall might be the place for you!
Volunteers have been making Moseley Old Hall very special for over 55 years. Today we have a team of over 200 involved in everything we do. Welcoming visitors, telling stories, caring for collections, selling gifts, serving food and maintaining our gardens and woodland.
Get in touch to find out more about current volunteering opportunities, and meet our staff and volunteers. We particularly need volunteers in the following areas:
- catering (serving and helping our visitors in the tea room)
- encounters (bringing the past to life – often costumed!)
- visitor welcome (giving our visitors a warm welcome and talking about what the National Trust has to offer)
- retail (helping our visitors find mementos of their visit and support our cause)
- learning (providing engaging learning for children and adults)
- car parking (welcoming and managing our visitor arrivals)
- gardener (maintaining our gardens and woodland for all to enjoy)
- conservation (caring for and showing visitors how we look after our historic objects)
- raffle ticket selling (giving visitors an opportunity to contribute to keeping our place special)
We are looking for volunteers of all ages who are enthusiastic, flexible, outgoing and like to be around people. You can volunteer as often or as little as you like, we will talk about what the role requires and will soon be welcoming you to the Moseley team!
We look forward to seeing you! Please ring our office on 01902 625450 if you have any questions.