Things to see and do at Moulton Hall
Call ahead and be charmed by the unusual architecture of this 17th-century manor, visit by appointment only but we're well worth it.
Home to Viscount and Baroness Eccles, the Hall is open to the public by prior arrangement. Please telephone - 01325 377227 or email us to arrange your visit.
Moulton Hall sits within a well-presented garden on a large estate of approximately 25 acres.
Part of your Dales experience
Plan in a visit to Moulton Hall as part of a longer trip to one of England's most treasured National Parks, the Yorkshire Dales. The National Trust plays its part in looking after this beautiful part of Yorkshire too.
Walk the Dales with us
We've got lots of walks on our land in the Dales, from wildlife wanders around England's highest glacial lake, Malham Tarn, to challenging walks exploring the area's archaeological history.
Don't forget to...
- Book in advance - visits are by appointment only
- Be charmed by the unusual architecture of this 17th-century manor
- Marvel at the beautiful carved staircase
- Dine in a First Class Pullman carriage at the local Black Bull Inn
- Explore the nearby charming market town of Richmond