Snap yourself at Killerton this Christmas – T&Cs
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of England, Northern Ireland or Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the National Trust, their families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, share a picture of yourself to the National Trust Twitter, Facebook and Instagram tagging Killerton with #throughthewardrobe
- Competition closes on 21 November at 5pm
- Each week, a name will be drawn from a hat and the winner will be contacted.
- The winners will selected at random, unless otherwise stated.
- Entry is to win either a the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe paperback or a mini lion cub soft toy. One prize is to be chosen by each winner.
- There are a maximum of three prizes for the whole competition.
- The prize draw is open until the time stated on the social media post. Any person who enters after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by tweet, Facebook message, instagram message or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The National Trust is not responsible for items lost in the post and will not replace them.
- There is no cash alternative and no exchanges are available.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- By entering the promotion and sharing your image using #throughthewardrobe, you are giving the National Trust permission to use or share your image on their social media channels, website and any other National Trust social media channel or website.
- A list of winners can be obtained from the National Trust by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.