Visit our shop
We stock locally sourced and artisan products as well as a wide range of plants, some of which are grown on site in ‘The Nymans Collection’. Proceeds from the Nymans shop go into looking after the estate.
Our top ten recommended buys in the run-up to Christmas
- Joe & Seph's gourmet popcorn with unique flavours. Makes a deliciously unusual gift.
- Blue Spruce potted Christmas tree.
- Nordman fir potted Christmas tree.
- Dovetails vintage slates - recycled London roof slates featuring sayings and nursery rhymes.
- Winter flowering hellebores - single and double hellebores for a splash of winter colour.
- Glass Christmas decorations - handmade by local supplier Isabel Sargent.
- Bobble hats - beat the winter chill with a hand crocheted bobble hat. Colourful and warm.
- Toasted cobnut toffee sauce - spoon this flavoursome sauce over apple dishes, ice cream and puddings.
- Thinsulate winter wear - great value winter hats, scarves and gloves in both adult and children's sizes.
- The Compost Heap range of stationery featuring playful characters, fridge magnets and notepads - ideal for a stocking filler.
Nymans Plant Centre
This year we've a great selection of local potted Christmas trees: the blue- spruce tree (£18.00) and a Nordman fir (£19.00). Both varieties are from our supplier in Uckfield. Fresh holly wreaths are also available in several sizes. We particulalry like the smaller wreaths decorated with berries (£12) and the larger wreaths with pine cones and colourful ribbons (£28). For the garden the winter flowering hellebores add a splash of winter colour with both single and double hellebores available now.
As well as the products that you might expect to find in a National Trust shop, from 100% woollen blankets to delicious chutneys and conserves, we also offer a selection of locally sourced items. Working with suppliers from East and West Sussex, Kent and Surrey we have sourced a range of UK made artisan products and gifts. Chocolate, gingerbread made from a traditional recipe, wine, spirits, handmade glassware, wooden bowls and vases to signs produced from recycled London roof slates are all available from the shop..
" With their marmite popcorn Joe & Seph have combined some of my favourite flavours. Love or hate it I find the combination of sweet and savoury hard to resist"
Product of the month...
Joe & Seph's gourmet popcorn - the perfect stocking filler.
All Joe & Seph's popcorn is handmade by a small team of pastry chefs in their London kitchen, using the finest 100% natural ingredients. The popcorn is air-popped, a healthier cooking method that results in a better texture and taste. Joe & Seph have created over 50 flavours including (our favourites) gin & tonic and marmite.