Chocolate and sultana tiffin
This no-bake chocolate treat is perfect up for using any remaining chocolate that's been roaming in the cupboards. Add dried fruit and other ingredients to create a chocolatey treat that everyone will love to indulge in.
- 600g Fruit scones
- 250g Butter
- 100g Caster sugar
- 100g Golden syrup
- 100g Cocoa powder
- 100g White chocolate
- Melt the butter, syrup and sugar in a pan.
- Once melted, stir in the cocoa powder.
- Crumble the scones ensuring to leave some bite-sized pieces and stir into the melted mix.
- Pour mix into a lined tray, press out to the edges and flatten the top.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the tiffin. Place in the fridge to set before cutting.