This fresh pistou is great as a flavouring to add to pasta or dressings, used as a marinade for chicken or fish, or a really nice way to freshen up a cheese toasty.
- 30g fresh basil
- 30g fresh parsley
- 30g fresh mint
- 50g spinach
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 50ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 200g spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60g black olives
- Remove any large woody stalks from your herbs.
- Place into a blender or food processor, with all the other ingredients.
- Blend together until you have a thick, spreadable sauce.
- Serving suggestion – stir through cooked spaghetti, with black olives and feta cheese for a quick and simple dinner.