Lemon and oregano chicken skewers
With the days getting warmer and longer, why not try something new with these fresh and zesty skewers? They're perfect to add to your next feast. Try them with tzatziki and our Greek salad recipe for a Mediterranean-inspired meal.
- 500g diced chicken thigh or breast
- 10g fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the oregano, lemon, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cover and leave to marinate for an hour in the fridge.
- Thread the chicken on to four large – or eight small – skewers, and place on a lined baking tray.
- Place in an oven at 180°C for 15 minutes until caramelised and cooked through.