If you're looking for a deliciously simple way to make this refreshing and flexible yoghurt dip tzatziki then this recipe is for you. It's a fun way to add a Greek flair to your food from salads to kebabs.
- 150g plain, natural or Greek yoghurt
- 5g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 5g fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 50ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place your yoghurt, dill, oregano and garlic into a bowl and combine.
- Add in half the olive oil and season to taste.
- Place into your serving bowl, drizzle with the remaining olive oil, and serve.