Volunteer opportunities at Roundhouse Birmingham
We are looking for smiley, enthusiastic and friendly volunteers with a passion for Birmingham and a willingness to learn new skills.
Roundhouse Birmingham is a brand new place to visit and a lively base for exploration and adventure with our volunteers at the heart of all we do.
So, with a range of flexible opportunities available, we’re sure you’ll find an opportunity that suits you.
What does being a Roundhouse volunteer involve?
- Committing to our training programmes; which will provide you with the tools you need to reach your full potential as a volunteer.
- Opportunities to develop and deliver innovative tours around the Roundhouse
- Joining a friendly family of volunteers and staff that make Roundhouse Birmingham a great place to be involved in.
- You will be one of the first volunteer cohorts at Roundhouse Birmingham. As part of a pioneering team, you will be instrumental in shaping how visitors experience our activities.
- Flexible volunteering will ensure we can fit training, tours and activities around your schedule and other events happening at the property.
- We’ll cover agreed costs of your travel between home and the Roundhouse
Current roles available
- Volunteer Active Outdoors Guide Roundhouse, Birmingham (PDF / 0.1162109375MB) download
- Volunteer Digital and Social Media Support Roundhouse, Birmingham (PDF / 0.115234375MB) download
- Volunteer Photographer Roundhouse, Birmingham (PDF / 0.1142578125MB) download
- Volunteer Tour Guide Roundhouse, Birmingham (PDF / 0.06640625MB) download
- Volunteer Welcome and Event Support Roundhouse, Birmingham (PDF / 0.1162109375MB) download
I’m sold, how can I get involved?
After reading through our volunteer role profiles, register your interest by filling out our expression of interest form.
Come along to one of our recruitment sessions where you will have the opportunity to learn more about volunteering at Roundhouse Birmingham, how we can support you and more. The Roundhouse Birmingham team will also be there to answer any burning questions you may have. If you are unable to make any of these sessions but still want to get involved, please let us know.
Location: BOM, 1 Dudley St, Birmingham B5 4EG
- Thursday February 13th - 16:30pm / 17:00pm / 19:00pm
- Saturday February 15th - 10:00am / 11:30am
Register for the recruitment sessions here