Volunteer at Rowallane Garden
We're looking for friendly, approachable people with an interest and a passion for the work of the National Trust. Ideally, you'll be able to commit to regular hours each week. In exchange we offer training and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life.
Everyone’s reason for volunteering is unique, from meeting people to learning new skills and making a difference. Our volunteers come from all backgrounds, are of all ages and abilities.
By volunteering you can make a difference to Rowallane Garden and the National Trust and also benefit from improved confidence, self-esteem, meeting people, learning new things, working as part of a team, gaining valuable experience and perhaps find a new hobby or interest.
Benefits of volunteering with the National Trust:
- Programme of social events
- Travel expenses reimbursed (subject to a maximum 40 mile round trip).
- A volunteer card giving free admission to Trust properties plus 20% discount in Trust shops and catering outlets (subject to conditions)
- Long service award scheme
- National Trust clothing for use when on duty where required.
- Free refreshments when on duty
Our current volunteering opportunities:
The National Trust is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes all applications for volunteer roles.
How to get started
If you are interested in volunteering please e-mail your name and contact information to email@example.com
You will then be contacted and invited to an introduction session where we will explain more about the roles available and register you as a volunteer.
Following this we will provide you with the support and training you will need to undertake your selected role.