Free entry with National Lottery ticket this November
We’re saying #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players with free entry to holders of a National Lottery ticket. This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years.
Since The National Lottery's first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community – that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering free entry on 23-24 November and 28-29 November. Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket on these dates will be able to take up this special offer. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Seaton Delaval Hall is now carrying out essential conservation and repairs, making major improvements to its visitor offer and creating a programme of community involvement. The hall is just one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
On your visit you can take part in a scaffold climb of the West Wing, join a Spotlight Tour or just enjoy wandering and soaking up the atmosphere.
All you need is a purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play for a National Lottery draw-based game or scratch card.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 get in free with a lottery-ticket bearing adult
- Children 5 years of age and younger get in free under all circumstances
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery scratch card. Tickets / proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The draw/purchase date on the ticket is not relevant.
- The offer is valid on 23-24 November and 28-29 November 2019 only. Seaton Delaval Hall is open from 10am – 3pm.
- The National Trust has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Show your purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play at our place reception to gain free entry.
Terms & Conditions:
Free entry with a proof of purchase of a National Lottery ticket has no cash value. Each National Lottery ticket surrendered applies to the cost of entry to Seaton Delaval Hall only. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Visitors must present their National Lottery ticket or proof of purchase at reception when they visit. Sadly, not all of our places are able to participate in this promotion; this voucher is only valid at participating places.