Free entry with the National Lottery
Did you know that Seaton Delaval Hall is supported by players of the National Lottery? To say thank you to its players we're opening our doors for free...
To say thank you to players of the National Lottery and its awarding funding body, the Heritage Lottery Fund, Seaton Delaval Hall is open completely free of charge on Wednesday 13 December. All you need is a purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play for a National Lottery draw-based game or scratch card.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 get in free with a lottery-ticket bearing adult.
- Children 5 years of age and younger get in free under all circumstances
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery scratch card. Tickets / proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The draw/purchase date on the ticket is not relevant.
- The offer is valid on Wednesday 13 December 2017 only. Seaton Delaval Hall is open from 11am – 3pm.
- The National Trust has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Show your purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play at our place reception to gain free entry.
In 2016 the Heritage Lottery Fund gave the Hall initial support with a development grant of £150,000 in order to be able to progress plans for further essential conservation work, improvements to visitor facilities and a programme of volunteer and community involvement.
This December we will submit these plans in an application for a second round of funding to enable us to undertake some of the work we have identified. We will find out in the spring of 2018 whether we have been successful.
Grant income such as that from the Heritage Lottery Fund, as well as help from members, donors, supporters and volunteers, plays a huge part in enabling us to look after special places for ever, for everyone.
To find out how you can support Seaton Delaval Hall, click here.
To find out about other participating National Trust properties taking part, click here.