Have an adventure this May half term
As the weather gets warmer, bring your family to Shugborough to have some exciting explorations this May.
Top things to do at Shugborough at half term
- Say hello to the lambs and calves bounding around in the fields
- Climb up to Hadrian's Arch (then roll down the really big hill)
- Spot the springtime blooms in the gardens
- Learn about sea-faring adventures in our mansion
- Enjoy time together with a tasty picnic
- Zoom down our zipwire in our play area, Explorer's Wood
- Complete your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 pamphlet here at Shugborough; fly a kite, play pooh sticks, make a home for bugs and more
- Treat yourself to something special to remember your day from our shop
Half Term events
Keep up to date with the 'What's on' section of our website for information on upcoming events, don't miss out on our May half term plans!