Volunteer at Shugborough
It’s an exciting time to join our passionate and dedicated team at Shugborough as we take our first steps on a 10 year journey to restore and revive the Estate.
We're looking for inspirational people to join us and play an active part in shaping and delivering our vision for the future of Shugborough. We have a volunteer role to suit everyone.
- Become part of a team sharing and connecting visitors with our stories
- Have fun meeting new people
- Develop new skills for the future
- Embark on new adventures, make a change from the norm
We'll have a range of new opportunities to get involved, in particular we are looking for Mansion volunteers to help us to share our special stories to our visitors.
We're looking for people to:
- Delight and welcome our visitors with stories about the estate, helping them to get the most from their day
- Who like working together as one team and will help to deliver our vision for Shugborough
- Be passionate advocates for the Trust’s cause and help us to grow peoples’ passion and support for heritage and nature
- Be dynamic and flexible; enthusiastic to take on new things and adapt to change.
How to get involved
You can see and apply for all of the volunteer roles we are currently recruiting for by clicking here and searching for Shugborough.
We'll be developing new volunteer roles so if you’re interested in a role thats not currently listed or have any questions about volunteering at Shugborough please get in touch with Kate Gibbon, Volunteer Co-ordinator, by email.
Want to meet more like-minded people?
Join a National Trust Supporter group. Local Centre and Associations promote and support the work of their local National Trust places, and raise funds through a programme of outings, holidays and social events. If you’d like to meet like-minded people and make friends, find out about a group near you. Whether you’re a volunteer or a National Trust member, they’d love to hear from you.
Local Centres supporting Shugborough include Staffordshire, North Staffordshire and South East Staffordshire. For more information about Supporter Groups, please click here.