Volunteer at Shugborough
It’s an exciting time to join our passionate and dedicated team at Shugborough as we continue to take steps on our 10 year journey to restore and revive the Estate.
If you'd like to play an active part in shaping and delivering our vision for the future of Shugborough, a volunteering role with us could be the perfect opportunity.
By getting involved, you could:
- Become part of a friendly team
- Have fun meeting new people
- Use and develop your skills
- Spend time in a beautiful environment
- Gift your time to help us care for this special place
From helping to care for our animals on the farm to sharing stories with visitors in the mansion, there are a range of ways for you to get involved.
We're looking for people to:
- Delight and welcome our visitors with stories about the estate, helping them to get the most from their day
- Work together as one team and help to deliver our vision for Shugborough
- Be passionate advocates for the Trust’s cause and help us to grow support for heritage and nature
- Take on new things and adapt to change with enthusiasm and flexibility
How to get involved
You can see and apply for the volunteer roles we are currently recruiting for by clicking here and searching for Shugborough.
Please note that role availability changes throughout the year. If you’re interested in a role that's not currently listed, or have any questions about volunteering at Shugborough, please get in touch with Kate Gibbon, Volunteering Co-ordinator, by email.
Want to meet more like-minded people?
Join a National Trust Supporter group. Local Centre and Associations promote and support the work of their local National Trust places, and raise funds through a programme of outings, holidays and social events. If you’d like to meet like-minded people and make friends, find out about a group near you. Whether you’re a volunteer or a National Trust member, they’d love to hear from you.
Local Centres supporting Shugborough include Staffordshire, North Staffordshire and South East Staffordshire. For more information about Supporter Groups, please click here.