Big Camp at Buscot
Camp in an idyllic spot by the Buscot Weir pool. Join in family activities, games and competitions or just sit back and relax as we take care of all the cooking.
Sorry, we're now fully booked, but you can find out about other Big Camps here
16/17 July 2016, arrivals from 2pm day 1.
Pitch your tent, then get to know your fellow campers as you join in games or a learn how to use a map and compass with the Cotswold Outdoor team. How quickly can your family pitch a tent? Enter our fun competition to find out.
After supper, we'll gather round the camp fire for marshmallow toasting and a spot of star gazing before your night under canvas. Next morning, following breakfast there'll be a guided river walk and more outdoor family activities.
Prices: £25 per adult, £12 per child (5-16), under 5s £6 (Food, drinks and activities included).
To book: phone 01793 762209 during office hours.
- You’ll be able to access the camping area on Saturday 16 July from 2pm to set up your pitch. We ask that all tents are packed up and the camping area is vacated by 12noon on Sunday 17 July.
- Cars will be allowed into the camping area to drop off and pick up equipment. Overnight parking will be at our car park in nearby Buscot village.
- This Big Camp is for tents only. Pitches will be for a maximum of 6 people, with one tent per pitch. As this is a family event, we kindly request no large groups of the same gender.
- We’re afraid that we won’t have space for dogs. Only assistance dogs will be permitted in the camping area.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times on site.
- Portaloo toilets will be provided in the camping area.
- Supper will consist of a meat or vegetarian one-pot meal and your choice of soft drink. Please let us know when you book if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Breakfast will consist of a bacon or fried egg bap, juice and a hot drink.
- Water, cold and hot drinks will be available throughout from the camp kitchen.
- The only permitted fire will be our campfire. Please do not bring your own barbecues, stoves or gas fires.
Read expert camping tips ahead of the Big Camp and receive a 10% discount* from our recommended retail partner Cotswold Outdoor to ensure you and the family have the right gear to enjoy a great camping trip this summer.
Camping tips from Cotswold Outdoor
To use your 10% discount* at Cotswold Outdoor, visit your local store or use discount code online: BCAMP16*
Selected lines only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Only valid on production of your National Trust membership card in store or use of discount code online.
Offer expires 31.07.16.