Open Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from November 18, and daily between 18-31 December (excluding Christmas Eve, day and Boxing Day) this year you can:
- See the house decorated in all the splendour of a Victorian Christmas, from the sumptuous dining room and the Ante Room to the White Drawing Room, where the family traditionally opened their presents, to the Staircase Hall with a 16ft real Christmas tree and decorated balustrades.
- Take part in our 200 tree family Christmas tree trail around the grounds
- Go on a carol walk around the estate, singing some festive favourites as you go
- Visit our traditional green Father Christmas Father
- Snap a photo in our festive sleigh or with the wooden reindeer
- Enjoy tasty treats in the tea room, or tuck into one of the many delights on our festive menu
-Discover our 200 trees for 200 years displays and activities around the grounds
Normal admission applies.
Event ticket prices
This event is free, but normal admission charges apply for the venue.Check admission prices
Explore the house, decorated in Victorian Christmas splendour, after hours. Tuck into tasty treats in the tea-room or have a go at some family crafting
Discover a selection of decorated wooden Christmas trees around the grounds and gardens. Handmade by local schools, groups and volunteers.