Apply to our internship programme
Our internship programme, FutureTalent@Waddesdon, is designed to attract the best potential talent and help create the next generation of careers within our sector.
What is an internship?
An internship at Waddesdon allows participation in some of the most exciting work in a nationally and internationaly renowned institution. This in turn gives interns a number of formal and informal learning opportunities that assist the recipients with their future careers. Our aim is to ensure we open the doors of Waddesdon as widely as possible to the curators, conservators, visitor managers, archivists, gardeners, facilities managers, aviculturists, stewards, event organisers and leader we may need in the future.
" The experience I am gaining at Waddesdon has confirmed my desire to pursue a career within an historic collection, and has begun to equip me with skills I need to attain this. "
- 22.5 hours per week, over three days (allowing time to seek paid work). Note: there are a variety of possibilities available on site with our shops, restaurants and events teams).
- Must be able to commit to full internship from July to December 2017.
- Aged between 18-25 years.
- Shared accommodation provided in local area.
- An allowance towards food costs for each working day.
- A National Trust volunteer card.
How to apply
This year's internships for 18-25 years olds run from 1 July to 22 December 2017. If you will be available for this full period, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in applying for a particular internship (maximum two pages) and email it to email@example.com no later than 3 April.
" My six months at Waddesdon has confirmed my desire to pursue a Marketing career within a similar heritage institution, and has given me the skills I need to attain this."